Notice of Copyright Infringement:
International Nutrition Club (“Website”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may provide our designated copyright agent with a counter-notification containing the following information:
1. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the subscriber has a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
3. The subscriber’s name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
4. A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
Please send all notices and counter-notices to the designated copyright agent.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.